The newest addition to the V-Drums personal-monitor family is the PM-03. Slim and stylish, this space-saving monitor adds a new dimension of sound for V-Drummers — it’s the first 2.1-channel monitor in the PM series, providing a clean, clear stereo image, plus low-frequency coverage. From thunderous lows to sparkling highs, the PM-03 will enhance your personal V-Drums sessions with full-frequency impact. It’s the perfect match, aesthetically and aurally, for Roland’s HD-series V-Drums, but all electronic drummers can plug into the PM-03 as well.
- Easy setup, small footprint
- A perfect match for V-Drums Lite users or any other V-Drums and electronic drum/percussion systems
- Auto-standby; if no input signal is received in a 30-minute period, the PM-03 will go into the standby mode and reduce energy consumption
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests in /home/rolandph/public_html/products/amplifiers/details.php on line 225
- Rated Power Output
- 2.1ch total 30 W
(STEREO 7.5 W + 7.5 W, WOOFER 15 W)
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT jacks
Stereo miniature phone type: 0 dBu
1/4" phone type (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu
- 7.5 cm (3") Full-range x2
12 cm (5") Woofer
- Bass-reflex type
- ON switch, VOLUME knob, WOOFER knob
- INPUT jacks
Stereo miniature phone type,
1/4" phone type (L/MONO, R)
- Power Consumption
- 25 W
- Owner's Manual, Power Cord
- Size and Weight
- 243 mm
- 236 mm
- 452 mm
- 6.0 kg
13 lbs. 4 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.