Roland’s V-Drums, the world’s leading electronic drum kits, deserve nothing less than superior amplification. Introducing the PM-30, a new top-of-the-line 2.1-channel advanced speaker system. With 200 watts of Class-D power, a high-performance 12" woofer with tweeter, a pair of 4" satellite speakers, and a proprietary DSP engine, the PM-30 delivers powerful, clear, full-range sound in a package that’s cleanly designed and comfortable to transport.
- 2.1-channel system optimized for V-Drums
- 200W (100W + 50W x 2) power, Class-D amplification
- Carefully tuned for V-Drums via embedded DSP technology
- Subwoofer and Full Range modes for application-specific monitoring performance
- Stereo 3-channel mixer, with versatile input / output options
- 3-band EQ
- Satellite speakers can be mounted on PM-30 or V-Drum rack system
- Casters and side-panel handles for convenient transportation
With its two satellite speakers and matching 12" woofer enclosure with tweeter, the PM-30 delivers a clear, full-frequency sound. The selectable Full-Range and Subwoofer modes, with accompanying value dial, let you customize the amp’s low-frequency performance, while the built-in 3-band EQ lets you fine-tune the tone from high to low.
Quad Power Pack
Four Class-D power amplifiers are built into the PM-30 system — 100W, 50W, and 50W — for a total of 200 watts of high-performance impact. It’s plenty of power for rehearsals and small- to medium-size venues. Line outputs are provided for tapping into larger systems when needed.
Great for V-Drums®
Roland V-Drum owners will appreciate the PM-30’s special V-Drum input, which accepts a single stereo TRS feed from the V-Drums’ headphone output. But that’s only part of the compatibility story. Roland’s engineers carefully optimized the PM-30 for use with V-Drum kits via newly created DSP.
The PM-30 provides a flexible input path with three input channels (both 1/4" and RCA input types are offered) and two sets of outputs (1/4" line outputs (stereo) are provided, plus an additional pair of outputs for the satellite speakers).
Transport & Setup
A solid crossbar spans the top of the PM-30’s base unit for convenient carrying; two side handles are provided as well. The two satellite speakers can be clamped onto the crossbar or mounted onto a drum rack (as pictured).
- Rated Power Output
- 200 W (Main Unit 100 W + Satellite Speaker 50 W x 2)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- INPUT Channel 1 (V-DRUMS): -10 thru +4 dBu, (LINE IN): -20 thru +4 dBu, Channel 2 (LINE IN): -10 thru +4 dBu, Channel 3 (LINE IN): -10 thru +4 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT: +4 dBu, SPEAKER OUT: 50 W / 4 ohms min
- Main Unit: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1 (Woofer), 7.7 cm (3 inches) x 1 (Tweeter), Satellite Speaker: 10 cm (4 inches) x 2 (Full Range)
- PUNCH Switch, Volume Knob, Volume Knob, Volume Knob, Mode Select Switch, Volume Knob, BASS Knob (Equalizer), MIDDLE knob (Equalizer), TREBLE knob (Equalizer), VOLUME Knob, POWER Switch
- Main Unit: V-DRUMS INPUT Jack (stereo 1/4" phone type), LINE IN Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type), LINE IN Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type), LINE IN Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type, RCA phono type), LINE OUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type), SPEAKER OUT Jacks (L, R) (1/4" phone type)
PHONES Jack (stereo 1/4" phone type), Satellite Speaker: INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- Power Supply
- AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz), AC 220 V (60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- Main Unit
451 (W) x 482 (D) x 482 (H) mm
17-13/16 (W) x 19 (D) x 19 (H) inches (Excluding casters)
451 (W) x 482 (D) x 533 (H) mm
17-13/16 (W) x 19 (D) x 21 (H) inches (Including casters)
152 (W) x 158 (D) x 209 (H) mm
6 (W) x 6-1/4 (D) x 8-1/4 (H) inches
- Main Unit
24.3kg / 53 lbs 10 oz (Excluding casters)
25.0 kg / 55 lbs 2 oz (Including casters)
2.2 kg / 4 lbs 14 oz (for each)
- Mount Bar x 2, Clamp x 2, Speaker Cable (3.5 m) x 2
- Size and Weight ( MAIN UNIT )
- 451 mm
- 17-13/16 inches
- 482 mm
- 19 inches
- 533 mm
- 21 inches
- 24.3 kg
- 53 lbs. 10 oz.
- w. caster
- Size and Weight ( SATELLITE UNIT )
- 152 mm
- 6 inches
- 158 mm
- 6-1/4 inches
- 209 mm
- 8-1/4 inches
- 2.2 kg
- 4 lbs. 14 oz.
- w/o stand
- * 0 dBu= 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.