Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it’s time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status. The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements. These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM® technology. FFP is one of Roland’s core technologies in which each component — amp, cabinet, and speaker — achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.
CUBE-120XL BASS, the flagship of CUBE bass-amp family delivers 120 pumpin’ watts of power through its 12-inch-high-performance coaxial speaker. This amp will punch its way through any mix, and affords players plenty of flexibility onstage. Create a universe of instantly selectable tones with eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW, plus 4-band EQ, wicked effects, and Looper — a world’s first for bass amps!
- Compact 120-watt bass amp with custom-designed 12-inch coaxial speaker
- Dual custom-designed Air Flow Port for deep bass and punchy sound
- Eight COSM® amp models, including the new SUPER LOW amp
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- SOLO function with memory for use as a second channel
- Phrase Looper onboard for sound-on-sound recording with unlimited overdubs
- Four-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in chromatic bass tuner with drop tuning support
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=yw4HiH-C8T0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests in /home/rolandph/public_html/products/amplifiers/details.php on line 225
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests in /home/rolandph/public_html/products/amplifiers/details.php on line 225
- Rated Power Output
- 120 W
- Nominal Input Level
- BASS INPUT: -10 dBu/1 M ohm
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 30 cm (12 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- POWER Switch, TUNER Switch
PAD Switch (OFF, -10 dB)
COMP/DRIVE Knob (COMP, DRIVE)
TYPE Switch (SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, SUPER LOW)
ON/OFF, MEMORY Switch
EFX Knob (CHORUS, POLY OCTAVE)
REVERB Knob (ROOM, PLATE)
DELAY/LOOPER Knob (DELAY, LOOPER)
[LINE OUT/DI OUT]
SELECT Switch (LINE OUT, DI OUT)
GND LIFT Switch (OFF, ON)
FOOT SW TYPE Switch (FS-5L, FS-5U)
- BASS INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
LINE OUT/DI OUT Jack (XLR type)
RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
EXT SPEAKER Jack (1/4" phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (TIP:SOLO, RING:COMP/DRIVE) (1/4" TRS phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (TIP:EFX, RING:REVERB) (1/4" TRS phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (TIP:DELAY/REC/PLAY/DUB, RING:TAP/STOP) (1/4" TRS phone type)
*When connecting to an external speaker, make sure the speaker conforms to the following specifications.
Impedance: 8 ohms or less
Allowable power input: 120 watts or greater
- Power Consumption
- 39 W
- Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, FS-6)
- Size and Weight
- 462 mm
- 325 mm
- 518 mm
- 19.7 kg
43 lbs. 7 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.