Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it’s time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status. The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements. These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM® technology. FFP is one of Roland’s core technologies in which each component — amp, cabinet, and speaker — achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.
The mid-size CUBE-60XL BASS provides 60 watts of power in a portable cabinet that’s great for rehearsals and gigs alike. It has a Solo channel with memory, eight COSM amp models, 3-band EQ, onboard effects, and a world’s first, built-in Looper for constructing stacks of sound in real-time.
- Compact 60-watt bass amp with custom-designed 10-inch coaxial speaker
- Dual custom-designed Air Flow Port for deep bass and punchy sound
- Eight COSM® amp models, including the new SUPER LOW amp
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- SOLO function with memory for use as a second channel
- POWER SQUEEZER for big, rich sound at low volumes
- Phrase Looper onboard for sound-on-sound recording with unlimited overdubs
- Three-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in chromatic bass tuner with drop tuning support
- Rated Power Output
- 60 W
- Nominal Input Level
- BASS INPUT: -10 dBu/1 M ohm
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 25 cm (10 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- POWER Switch, TUNER Switch, POWER SQUEEZER Switch
COMP/DRIVE Knob (COMP, DRIVE)
TYPE Switch (SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, SUPER LOW)
ON/OFF, MEMORY Switch
EFX Knob (CHORUS, POLY OCTAVE)
REVERB Knob (ROOM, PLATE)
DELAY/LOOPER Knob (DELAY, LOOPER)
GND LIFT Switch (OFF, ON)
- BASS INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
LINE OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
DI OUT Jack (XLR type)
RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (TIP:SOLO, RING:COMP/DRIVE) (1/4" TRS phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (TIP:EFX, RING:REVERB) (1/4" TRS phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (TIP:DELAY/REC/PLAY/DUB, RING:TAP/STOP) (1/4" TRS phone type)
- Power Consumption
- 25 W
- Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, FS-6)
- Size and Weight
- 421 mm
- 325 mm
- 479 mm
- 16.2 kg
35 lbs. 12 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.