The highly anticipated addition to Roland’s AC-series amp family has arrived! Loaded with high-performance neodymium speakers and 90 watts of power, the AC-90 provides a rich, powerful sound while remaining lightweight for easy transport. The AC-90 employs a stereo 2-way speaker system that delivers transparent highs — great for the built-in multi-band stereo chorus — while also providing incredibly powerful low-frequency performance.
- Lightweight yet powerful featuring state-of-the-art neodymium speaker technology
- Stereo 2-way speaker system provides full-range performance
- Natural stereo acoustic sound
- 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W)
- Dual channels: Guitar input (Piezo/Magnetic) and phantom-powered Mic/Line input
- Roland’s famous stereo multi-band chorus with WIDE mode, plus reverb/delay
- Anti-feedback control feature
- Convenient onboard tilt stand; speaker stand mountable
- Quality carrying case included
Legacy of Excellence
The AC-90 isn’t just any new amp on the block … it’s the long-awaited addition to Roland’s industry-leading AC-series amp family. Roland’s reputation for world-class sound, amazing performance, portability, and top-quality construction in the AC series are all upheld in this stunning new amplifier.
With 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W) driving top-quality neodymium speakers, the AC-90 delivers exceptional full-range performance — from shimmering, crystal-clear highs to full-impact bottom end. This amp is more than capable of cutting though a wall of sound.
Enjoy maximum volume without feedback, thanks to the AC-90’s sophisticated ANTI-Feedback feature. This allows you to roam the stage with confidence — even with 90 watts of powerful sound at your back.
Immersive Stereo FX
The AC-90’s onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland’s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo multi-band chorus, complete with newly developed WIDE mode. Delay and Reverb are provided as well, and can be controlled via footswitch.
In addition to its amazing acoustic-guitar amplification qualities, the AC-90 can also function as a portable PA system thanks to its dual-channel architecture, sub output and phantom-powered Microphone input. Sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier, with impressive power and full-range performance.
- Rated Power Output
- 45 W + 45 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu
MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- DI/TUNER OUT: +4 dBu
LINE OUT: +4 dBu
SUB WOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- Woofer 20cm (8inches) x 2
Tweeter 8cm x 5cm x 2 (3inches x 2inches) x 2
- (GUITAR Channel)
PICKUP Switch (PIEZO/MAGNETIC), SHAPE Switch, VOLUME Knob, Equalizer Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch
PHANTOM Switch, SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, Equalizer Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch
CHORUS Knob, REVERB/DELAY Knob
FREQUENCY Knob, START Button
- CHORUS (GUITAR Channel, MIC/LINE Channel)
- GUITAR Channel Input Jack (1/4" phone type)
MIC/LINE Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type,1/4" phone type)
DI/TUNER OUT Jack (1/4" TRS phone type)
LINE OUT Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
FOOT SWITCH Jacks (1/4" TRS phone type)
- Power Supply
- AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- 30 W
- Carrying Case
- Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5L (Mute On/Off), BOSS FS-5U, BOSS FS-6
Connection Cable: PCS-31
- Size and Weight
- 464 mm
- 18-5/16 inches
- 303 mm
- 11-15/16 inches
- 326 mm
- 12-7/8 inches
- 11.7 kg
- 25 lbs. 13 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.