Enhanced with SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-Compact Series brings a more natural and realistic playing experience to drummers of any skill level and budget. Affordable and easy to use, these new electronic kits are perfect for a variety of applications, including practice, teaching, recording, live performance, and more.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with a mesh-head V-Pad™ (PDX-8) for the snare
TD-11 DRUM SOUND MODULE WITH SUPERNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
MESH-HEAD V-PAD™ FOR SNARE
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for snare features Roland’s amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. For toms, the PD-8A durable 8.5-inch rubber pad also offers super-accurate triggering and a time-tested design for years of reliable use.
COMPACT AND PRACTICAL HI-HAT COMBINATION
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
NATURAL-FEEL KICK PAD
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
*Kick Pedal not included
CUSTOM STAND FOR V-COMPACT V-DRUMS
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal center-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=-pf-0YRC1dQ) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests in /home/rolandph/public_html/products/drums_percussion/details.php on line 218
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=BX1V_IE0g2c) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests in /home/rolandph/public_html/products/drums_percussion/details.php on line 218
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=4t01XxnyhWY) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests in /home/rolandph/public_html/products/drums_percussion/details.php on line 218
- Kit Configuration
- Drum Sound Module
- TD-11 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)
- V-Pad (Snare)
- PDX-8 x 1
- Pad (Tom1, Tom2, Tom3)
- PD-8A x 3 * The PD-8A is a new unit dedicated to the TD-11K. It does not support the use of the rim-shot technique.
- Cymbal Pad
- CY-8 x 2
- Cymbal Pad
- CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad
- KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller
- Drum Stand
- MDS-4V x 1 (included in U.S.)
- Extra Trigger Input Jack
- 1 (CRASH2)
- Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
- Size and Weight
- 1200 mm
- 1100 mm
- 1250 mm
- 21.5 kg
47 lbs. 7 oz.
- * Weight including MDS-4V Stand
- * Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.