The BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects, including new "Rise" and "Fall" modes for unique, unidirectional phasing. Syncing these phasing effects is as simple as tapping the pedal to the desired tempo, while an optional expression pedal provides realtime control of the PH-3's Rate, Filter and Tempo.
- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing
- New "Rise" and "Fall" modes create unidirectional phasing
- Includes classic multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
- Realtime control of Rate via optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
- BOSS 5-year warranty
In addition to standard up and down cycles, the new PH-3 Infinite Phaser can produce entirely upward or downward moving sounds through its new Rise and Fall effects. There’s also 4-, 8-, 10-, and 12-stage phasers, plus a Step effect.
Syncing the PH-3’s phasing effects can be achieved by simply tapping the pedal to the tempo desired. Or, for maximum control, connect an optional expression pedal to control both rate and filter in real time as you play.
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests in /home/rolandph/public_html/products/guitar_bass/details.php on line 217
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level
- -92 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, EXP/CTL Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series), Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5), Footswitch (FS-5U)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.