Its price might say “budget,” but the E-09’s sounds and styles are nothing but first class. Building on the success of Roland’s popular E-series arranger keyboards, the E-09W raises the quality standard for entry-level arrangers. The E-09 is now available in black or white colors.
- High-quality sound engine with 870 tones and 70 drum kits; GM2 compliant
- Interactive musical styles, including Western, Middle Eastern and Asian
- 64-voice polyphony
- 47 Multi-FX plus reverb and chorus
- 16-Track recorder
- Friendly Music Assistants, One-Touch settings
- High-performance speaker system onboard, plus two headphone jacks
Who says an affordable keyboard has to look cheap? The E-09 is a stylish instrument that proudly wears the Roland logo. Its sleek,low-profile body is accentuated by colorful, friendly buttons and an easy-to-read backlit LCD. Now you can choose from two classic colors, black (E-09) or white (E-09W).
You don’t have to be an accomplished keyboardist to make great music with the E-09. Right out of the box, it’s loaded with dozens of one-touch patterns that you can control and embellish for an impressive performance. Onboard styles include Western, Middle Eastern and Asian.
Roland is world-famous for creating instruments with stunning sounds, and the E-09 is no exception. An entire world of tone is available at the touch of a button, from orchestral to modern and beyond. Every sound can be customized and enhanced with the powerful multi-effects processor.
The E-09’s impressive sounds and interactive styles make it a great tool for creating songs. That’s why Roland equipped this keyboard with a built-in 16-track recorder for capturing and developing your musical ideas. There’s even a Music Assistant for quick, friendly operation.
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests in /home/rolandph/public_html/products/keyboards/details.php on line 217
- 61 keys (with velocity)
- Sound Generator
- Maximum Polyphony
- 64 voices
- 16 parts + Keyboard part
- Wave Memory
- 32 M bytes equivalent
- Tones: 614 + 256 (GM2), Drum Sets: 61 + 9 (GM2)
- Multi-FX: 47 types, Reverb: 8 types, Chorus: 8 types
- -12 to + 12 (in semitones)
- 20 to 250
- 130 Styles
- Band Orchestrator
- 3 types: Drum
- User Program
- 100 program
- One Touch Setting
- 2 setting / style
- start/stop, sync start, intro original, fill in, variation, ending, tap tempo, Melody Intelligence: 18 types, Music Assistant: 130 types
- 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 6/8, 9/8
- Song Controls
- 16-track Recorder Mode
- 4 easy modes (ALL, Keyboard, Single, Punch In/Out)
- start/stop, reording, reset, rewind, forward, marker A-B, repeat A-B
- Rated Power Output
- 7.5 W + 7.5 W
- Speaker Dimension
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever: 1
- Large backlit custom LCD
- Output Jacks (L/MONO, R), Headphones Jack 1/2, MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), Foot Switch Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw
- 2,000 mA
- Music rest, Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U)
- Keyboard Stand: KS-12, Pedal Switch: DP Series, Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U
- Size and Weight
- 1,045 mm
- 41-3/16 inches
- 320 mm
- 12-5/8 inches
- 128 mm
- 5-1/16 inches
- 7.3 kg
- 16 lbs. 2 oz.
- (excluding AC adaptor)
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.